Um I hate to admit it, but I can't wait to try this. Please note that you are all spared the horrific animated graphic crap that came with the FWDFWDetc. that I got from an old friend who is a fellow camping fanatic...
Also, I'm editing the text so its not so sappy. Sorry original writer of the email containing this idea...Its a Quality Control thing! Maybe if I get some comments on this blog I'll treat you all to the entirely un-edited version of this...Enjoy the fabulous photo demo at the end of the instructions!
If there is a group of people making this, mark names on the baggies with a Sharpie (who doesn't love Sharpies? WHO?)
- Crack 2 eggs into the quart size Ziploc bag (not more than 2) shake to combine them.
- Add about 2 T. sour cream, if desired.
- Put out a variety of chopped ingredients: cheeses, ham, onion, green pepper, tomato, hash browns, salsa, green chilies, etc.
- Add prepared ingredients of choice to bags and shake.
- Get the air out of the bag and zip it up.
- Place the bags into rolling, boiling water for exactly 13 minutes.
- You can cook 6-8 omelets in a large pot.
- Cut the bags and the omelet will roll out easily.
- Serve with fresh fruit and coffee cake
- In 13 minutes, you have a nice omelet for a quick breakfast!!!