Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Honor Your Late Pet at the Buddy Dog Event!

I am borrowing an idea from Susan Owen.

I am tying "In Loving Memory Of...." Tags onto fifty goody bags that will be sold to raise funds for Buddy Dog, the no-kill shelter M Design Boutique is doing a fundraiser for on April 19th -- Online and at Gordon's Fine Wine and Culinary Center!

I invite you to send me your pets' names with any brief additional info you'd like added. I will create a tag for your pet to honor him/her.

There are fifty bags, so hurry and send the info! If necessary, I will add more than one tag per bag so all our furry friends (or not furry) can be recognized!

Also...please support the event by shopping at M Design Boutique on April 19th, as I am donating 50% of sales that day to Buddy Dog in addition to the money raised at the event.

More info on the event here:

No comments: