Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Perfect Summer Temperature!

Nothing more than that really...It is 75 degrees, sunny and an absolutely PERFECT Summer day...besides the fact that it is a work day. But alas, that is coming to an end!

Grill! Relax! Take the dog to the woods! Walk somewhere for ice cream!

I'm gonna go with my fella for some dinner at a Pub where the picture windows open up onto the street!

If its like this again tomorrow, we'll grill up some deliciousness and have a fire in the fire pit...Can I get a witness?! This is some SMASHING weather!

Happy Summer Everyone! (well...aaaaaaaalmost Summer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, what a tease! It's so cold here in Melbourne, Australia :(
And I don't think I've ever heard an American chick say 'pub'! I think that's made my day, hehe. Enjoy yourself!