Wednesday, June 18, 2008

For those of you with blogs...This Rocks!



I just found a new little "power tool" on the internet that will help sustain me as a blogging fool! I normally don't write about such wonders (well, on this blog at least)...because I reserve that for my other blog...but I know that several of my regular readers might find this handy.

Its called PayPerPost and it basically helps bloggers find companies/people that want to pay them to write blogs. So, I can search for stuff to write about via the list of "opportunities" and then PayPerPost will make sure I'm compensated via PayPal! Its an awesome discovery for me, or any other writer out there who is trying to figure out how make blogging more than just a hobby!

I'll keep you posted when I write some of these blogs! I'm excited about this...and curious...have any of you used it?

If you've used PayPerPost before, I'd love some advice, tips, tricks, warnings or any other input. It seems to be a very useful tool so far, and I'm excited to keep you informed about how it works for me.

Anyway, for those of you out there who are trying to navigate the mysteries of blogging to achieve the goal of becoming a "professional writer" -- this may just be what you're looking for.

Who knew I'd be so excited about something like this!
blog marketing

No comments: