I'm happy to report that we've been collecting some awesome prizes for the Buddy Dog Sip, Shop & Support Event on April 19th...
The prizes (listed below) will be given away in a raffle at the event. Raffle tickets will be available for $1 per ticket!
There will also be "goody bags" filled with lots of, well, "goodies" -- including a dog or cat themed wine stem charm from M Design Boutique! There is also a coupon in every bag redeemable for a free issue of "Fido Friendly Magazine"!! There will be fifty goody bags available for $2 each.
All raffle ticket and goody bag sales proceeds will be donated to Buddy Dog, along with 20% of sales proceeds from the local vendors selling all kinds of cool stuff at the event.
Wine tasting is free!
Here's the list of prizes SO FAR:
- Two copies of "The Dangerous Books for Dogs" -- autographed by the authors! (Thanks to co-author Janet Ginsburg for the donation)
- Gift Certificates for a manicure and a pedicure from Life's Simple Pleazures Spa (on Main Street in Waltham)
- A tote bag, a t-shirt and a mug from The Lazy Dog Inn of New Hampshire (an extremely dog-friendly Bed and Breakfast that we've stayed at...they're awesome)
- A one year gift subscription from Fido Friendly Magazine, who also donated 50 free sample issues for the goody bags!
- Greeting Cards (The Pet Series) from Scott Lewis of M Design Boutique
- Bath and Body Products from Mystic Bliss Creations (of M Design Boutique)
- A Charm Bracelet with Pet Charms from M Design Boutique
Buddy Dog also has a "wish-list" of items that help them do what they do...We will be collecting items from the wish list at the event. If you cannot attend the event, but wish to donate one of these items (click here to see the list) -- please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide information on getting those donations to Buddy Dog!
Thanks to everyone helping to make this event a successful fundraiser, and a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!