Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cool New Gift Idea -- Charm Bracelet and Charm-of-the-Month Club!


I don't know about you, but I never had a charm bracelet growing up, and I always wanted one. So...now I've got them in my boutique!

So...you can order the cute multi-ring bracelet (great for adding charms for years and years to come!)...on its own, or you can sign up for the "Charm-of-the-Month Club" and get a new charm every month in the mail! What a perfect gift idea too. My boyfriend already ordered this for his niece.

You'll get the bracelet and a charm of the first initial of the recipient's first name the first month, and then for the following eleven months you get a new charm! And you can even select what themes you like such as arts/crafts, outdoors, gardening, tomboy, girly girl, fantasy, animal lover, and lots more!

Go check out the new stuff! Charming!

1 comment:

Persephone said...

Very cute idea. Wish I had little girls in my family to dote on. Alas, I only have a kid brother... Still ingenious to think it up!