Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome To World of "M" -- Notes from Melissa of "M Design Boutique"

Hi, and Welcome!

I am Melissa, owner and operator of "M Design Boutique" -- an online boutique featuring new Indie and DIY designers every day!

My boutique opened in January of 2008 and immediately filled with shoppers from all over the world! With a roster of designers like these, you can't go wrong:

Tiny Armour Jewelry, Carolyn's Kitchen Vintage-Inspired Aprons and Gloves, Mystic Bliss Creations Bath and Body, Swirl Yarnthings, Meriday Design Kitchen Decor, Ola Chica Surfwear, Spoiled Cowgirl Candles and Smoy Photocuffs, to name a few!

I stand behind the quality and artisanship of every designer represented in my boutique, and hand-picked them for not only great designs and products, but excellent customer care and DIY spirit!

I'll write later about why I believe DIY and Indie is the best way to shop, but for now, I'll just mention that by shopping in my boutique you are participating in creating success stories for real people making beautiful things. Box stores beware!

Please visit the boutique at mdesignboutique.com and let me know what you think!

Thanks for your time, and Happy Shopping!
Melissa aka: "M"

No comments: