Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Customer Feedback from Michele of Oregon

I have asked some customers who made purchases in M Design Boutique to answer some quick questions about their shopping experience, and about some of the products they ordered. Michele Soliemani of Portland, OR responded with the following:

What did you purchase, and how do you like it?

I purchased the wine charms and bath gel. I have not had the chance to use the wine charms yet but I use the Dream bath gel every day and LOVE it, much more that I thought I would. Not to sound too corny, but the smell reminds me of being in India and it is a nice little mental escape for me.

Was it for you or a gift?

The other set of wine charms were a gift for my mom and she was pretty psyched to get them as she is looking forward to putting them to good use the next time she has company over.

Did your order arrive promptly and meet or exceed your expectations?


Everything arrived promptly, no complaints about that.

Will you shop at M Design Boutique again?

I will certainly shop at M Design again!

Additional thoughts, comments, etc....


I think what you are doing is great and very creative. And I am still waiting on those wine charms to use with my Riedel 'O' series stemless glasses, ha-ha!

Thanks to Michele for sharing your thoughts! Look for more customer responses in future blogs.

No comments: